Organic Milk Market Is Expected To Grow at a 6.5% CAGR, Reaching US$ 319.36 Million by 2033 | Fact.MR Report
Rockville , July 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, The
organic Milk Market
is forecasted to expand at 6.5% during the forecast period and reach a valuation of US $ 319.36 Million by 2033-end.
Sales of organic milk are expected to increase due to the rising global demand for various types of organic food items. The market is expected to grow as a result of the increasing prevalence of illnesses like diabetes, obesity, heart-related disorders, hypertension, and other conditions.
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Dairy products are thought to be of superior quality when they come from cows fed organic or natural feed. The demand for milk that promotes an organic way of life has significantly increased. This type of milk provides vital nutrients needed to keep a healthy lifestyle.
2023 – 2033
Value Projection (2033)
US$ 319.36 Million
Growth Rate (2023-2033)
No. of Pages
No. of Tables
No. of Figures
Key Driving Forces Accelerating the Market Growth
- Consumers are becoming more health-conscious and seeking natural, organic, and healthier alternatives to conventional products. Organic milk is perceived as a healthier option due to the absence of synthetic pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones.
Growing concerns about the environmental impact of conventional dairy farming practices, such as the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, have led consumers to opt for organic milk, which is produced using sustainable and environmentally friendly methods.
- United States market growth rate is expected to witness a 7% CAGR during the forecast period and reach US $ 90.06 Mn by 2033-end.
- There is a rising awareness of animal welfare issues, and consumers are choosing organic milk because organic dairy farms generally adhere to higher animal welfare standards.
Government regulations and certifications for organic products provide assurance to consumers about the authenticity and quality of organic milk, fostering its growth. Moreover, the increasing availability of organic milk in various retail channels, including supermarkets, specialty stores, and online platforms, has made it more accessible to consumers.
Vital indicators shaping the future of the industry
- Changes in consumer preferences and behavior, such as increased demand for natural, organic, and sustainable products, will continue to drive the growth of the organic milk market in North America.
- Any changes in government regulations and organic certifications can impact the production, distribution, and marketing of organic milk, affecting consumer trust and market growth.
- The level of market penetration and the awareness of organic milk among consumers will significantly influence its future growth. Increased awareness through marketing and education campaigns can drive market expansion.
- The availability of organic milk in various retail channels, including supermarkets, specialty stores, and online platforms, will determine its accessibility and potential for growth.
The level of competition in the organic milk market, including the presence of major dairy companies and smaller organic dairy farms, will affect pricing, product innovation, and market share dynamics.
Key Companies Profiled in This Report
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
- Groupe Lactalis S.A.
- Dairy Farmers of America Inc.
- Arla Foods AmbA
- Agropour Dairy Co-Operative
- The Kroger Company
- Organic Valley Co-Operative
- Clover Stornetta Farms Inc.
- Stratus Family Creamery Inc.
Challenges hindering the market growth
- Organic dairy farming involves more expensive production practices, such as organic feed, higher labor costs, and reduced herd sizes, leading to higher production costs. This often translates into higher retail prices for organic milk compared to conventional milk.
- The transition of conventional dairy farms to organic practices takes time, and there may not be enough supply to meet the growing demand for organic milk. Limited supply can lead to supply shortages and price fluctuations.
- Consumers may perceive the price premium of organic milk as too high, leading them to choose conventional milk, especially during economic downturns.
- The organic milk market faces competition from conventional milk and plant-based milk alternatives, such as almond, soy, and oat milk, which can limit the market share of organic milk.
How competition influences the market
Organic milk producers have been focusing on product differentiation to stand out in a crowded market. This can lead to the introduction of various product offerings, such as flavored organic milk, organic milk-based beverages, and specialty formulations, catering to different consumer preferences and needs.
In 2021, Lactalis Group acquired Leerdammer and Shostka, which is expected to help Lactalis Group develop quality and reputable local products.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Segmentation of Organic Milk Industry Research Report
By Product Type:
- Partly Skimmed
By Packaging Type:
- Tetra Packs
- Bulk Packs
By Distribution Channel:
- HoReCa (Hotels, Restaurants, & Catering)
- Specialty Stores
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
By Pasteurization Type:
- High-Temperature, Short-Time (HTST) Method
- Ultra-pasteurization (UP)
- Vat Pasteurization
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore More Trending Studies Published by Fact.MR Research:
Food Preservatives Market
The use of food preservatives is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2033.
Greek Yogurt Market
Greek yogurt market worth is poised to reach US$ 12 Billion In 2032
Nutraceutical Supplements Market
Sales of vitamin & mineral supplements are estimated to reach US$ 66.37 billion by 2033-end.
Plant-based Probiotics Market
Worldwide demand for plant-based probiotics is anticipated to increase at 6.7% CAGR and reach US$ 1.7 billion by 2032.
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)