Published July 7, 2023
Expanding at a CAGR of 8%, the global non-dairy toppings market is predicted to increase from a valuation of US$ 1.2 billion in 2023 to US$ 2.6 billion by the end of 2033. Demand for liquid non-dairy toppings is predicted to rise at a significant CAGR due to their wide range of applications in ready-to-eat foods and the ease of mixture in recipes.
Non-dairy toppings are substitutes for dairy-based toppings that serve similar purposes. They are made without dairy but can still be used on foods. Soy milk, hemp milk, almond milk, rice milk, as well as other types of milk and vegetable oils, are the main ingredients in these toppings. They are available in powder, liquid, and frozen variants, among other forms.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Major non-dairy topping producers are concentrating on new launches in addition to strategic alliances and acquisitions to strengthen their market positions to expand their portfolios.
For instance :
- Two new non-dairy Reddi-wip whipped topping varieties such as almond and coconut were introduced by Conagra Brands. These foods don’t include artificial flavors or preservatives and only have 10 calories per serving.
Prominent Key players of the Non-Dairy Toppings market survey report:
- Rich Products Corporation
- Conagra Brands
- Puratos NV
- FrieslandCampina Kievit
- Hanan Products Co. Inc.
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- So Delicious Inc.
- Dawn Food Products Inc.
- Goodrich Carbohydrates Ltd., (indicative list)
“Increasing Global Consumption of Plant-based Products”
With a shift in consumer purchase trends and increased focus on health, the benefits of plant-based diets, and the cases of celebrity endorsement, the ‘Free From’ industry has seen growth in the past few years. With the rise in interest in Free From alternatives for everyday foods, pressure is on manufacturers to develop innovative dairy-alternative products, while also keeping up with texture, taste, and scope of use.
Thanks to an increasing understanding of dairy intolerance, a wide range of non-dairy alternatives in the food & beverage industry are now available. Coconut, soya, oat, hemp, and almond milk are popular sources of animal-free alternatives at affordable prices. These products offer nutritional benefits and are fortified by manufacturers with nutrients such as calcium. This makes such products superior replacements for people who are triggered by dairy.
“Growing Awareness about Environmental Benefits of Non-dairy Milk Alternatives”
In recent years, dairy milk sales have dropped substantially, as consumers are increasingly aware of the environmental benefits of non-dairy milk alternatives. According to One Green Planet, food production and consumption account for up to 30% of global greenhouse gas emissions.
Around 15% of global emissions can be attributed to animal products. A key environmental factor in food production is also land use, as fertile agricultural land is a limited resource. Close to 40% of global land has been used as pastures for grazing livestock.
A study by researchers from the University of Oxford found that a glass of dairy milk results in almost three times more greenhouse gas emissions in comparison to any plant-based alternative while using nine times more arable land than any milk alternative.
One liter of cow milk requires 9 square meters of land and more than 1,000 liters of water, on average. Soy and coconut have a relatively lower impact on the environment in comparison to other plant-based, non-dairy topping sources. Higher consumer awareness will continue to influence the non-dairy topping market space over the coming years.
Segmentation of Non-Dairy Toppings Industry Research:
- Whipped Cream
- Pouring Cream
- Soy Milk
- Vegetable Oils
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Processed Fruits
- Frozen Desserts
- By Distribution Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Modern Stores
- Specialty Food Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the Demand of Non-Dairy Toppings make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Non-Dairy Toppings Market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Xherald is passionate about offering extensive coverage of global business news. Dedicated to creating every participant’s notification, it reaches its own reader. Daily our experts offer fresh relevant information regarding what is actually occurring in Markets as well as Business. Our headlines are actually swiftly paced and extensive. Our distributor directory connects you with brand new products or services and its market situation from the most effective companies around the planet. Xherald is driven by its 500+ contributors coming from around the world. Xherald provides local as well as global market intelligence information coverage in sectors ranging from healthcare, IOT, chemicals and 17 more sectors. Our updates are quickly paced and detailed. The news we present is actually a mix of authentic content, community contributions and curated headlines announcements. All of the updates our company supplies must pass a strict criterion of genuineness, relevance and significance to our readers.