SynergySuite, a restaurant back-of-house software provider, has released a redesign of its operations and food safety modules, allowing customers to manage and report on their food safety and operations using intuitive checklists, industry-leading reporting and an easy-to-use mobile app, according to SynergySuite CEO Greg Staley.
“It’s exciting to make these updated tools available to the industry,” he said in a company press release. “We know many restaurants are looking for better tools to manage operations and food safety, and this update gives them that, as well as a fully integrated back-of-house platform to manage everything else.”
Updated features available in the operations and food safety modules include:
- Checklists with multiple question types.
- Keeping checklists in one place to manage, including food safety and store opening and closing
- A way to schedule, copy and pause checklists.
- Ability to filter, sort, assign and set deadlines on checklists.
- Corrective action tools.
- More effective reporting on operations data